Camper in Leadership Training (CILT)
The Camper in Leadership Training (CILT) program provides a unique educational and practical challenge for high school age campers with leadership potential. Participants will have opportunities to increase their skills and abilities, deepen their knowledge and applications of scripture, and gain a variety of leadership experiences. CILT trains them for future leadership opportunities at camp and beyond! The CILT course is a two-step program (CILT I & CILT II), usually consisting of two weeks at camp during each of two consecutive summers, plus assignments to complete during the school year between summers. Space is limited, campers must apply. Campers must be at least 15 years old and entering 10th grade.
- Must be at least 15 years old and entering 10th or 11th grade.
- Must have at least one week of experience as a Cherith camper.
- Must display the following traits:
- Leadership ability
- Vital Christian testimony
- Willingness to learn
- Assumes responsibility
- Must be interested in working with children
- Must receive recommendations from youth pastor or director of Christian education and another adult who has observed the applicant in a position of leadership.
APPLY ONLINE! *Even if you apply online you must download the reference form to give to two of your references.
Or download the application documents:
Reference form (Download two and have them send the signed, sealed form to:
301 Kirkhoff Rd.
Westminster, MD 21158)